Monday, January 3, 2011

The Truth About Nicole Richie

It's about time someone published the truth about this wedding! Was anyone else sick of Paris Hilton's name being brought up in every article about Nicole's wedding and how she wasn't invited? Seriously-were they that desperate for press? I, personally, think it is sad IF Paris wasn't invited. I know they had a falling out but what close friends don't every once in awhile? I know I would like it if they became close friends again. The problem is that I don't trust Nicole Richie and I have a feeling Paris doesn't either. I find it odd how because Nicole got married and had kids and it forgives her nasty past of heroine use and she was just plain old mean on the Simple Life with Paris. But that's America-we love the married with children ending because it appears to be the "happy ending". Even with that being MY opinion I still think a rReunion of the two would be nice. I think that is just a lost dream. I heard that Lionel Richie went on a radio station and even said that Paris wasn't invited. WOW talk about petty. He should know better. I'm sure even if Paris was invited-why would she want to go? Her ex-boyfriend was the best man-talk about awkward! Hopefully after Nicole sees this magazine cover she will learn you can't always use other people for press and not expect the truth to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment