Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Am I a jinx?

I can't believe I start posting and jinx these people! Apparently the Palm Desert police released a statement today saying they are "still investigating Ms. Lohan violated several aspects of her probation, including the battery {charge}". I thought that the woman who started this dropped all her charges? Why are they still doing this? In case you don't realize-the judge in her case said that if she had any more slip-ups they would be met with SIX months in jail!!! So this could be big problems for Linds! People.com says, "that Betty Ford employee Dawn Holland was fired the same day she went public with claims that Lohan threw a phone at her and yanked another phone out of her hand, causing a sprain after a confrontation at the famed Rancho Mirage, Calif., clinic." I mean she probably pissed Lindsay off and the girl has been in rehab so long-the girl                     just
        wanted to talk to someone! ;) Either way I hope this gets cleared up and it sounds a little shady the police are coming out and saying this again! 

Now, On to my sad couple break-up. They were quite the odd couple but as I said in my prior post-I loved them!! I think Mila Kunis is gorgeous and will probably have a new guy instantly so I am kind of excited to see where her newly single life leads her. She liked someone as quirky as MacCauley-the possibilities of her new love are endless....

No comments:

Post a Comment