Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler

People.com reports that Kristin Cavallari is finally openly speaking about her relationship with Jay Cutler, quarterback for the Bears. "I'm in love," she told PEOPLE Saturday night at her birthday party in Vegas. Yeah! :) So cute! She has been tweeting things sporadically about him but they weren't always so open about being in love until recently......read below....

Kristin Cavallari
Yaaaaaa that's my boyfriend!!!! Woot woot
»
Kristin Cavallari
I love JC will all my ♥

This is so sweet! As you know, I'm from Chicago! I love this! I have loved Kristin since the days of Laguna Beach. There is always something about the feisty, tell it as it is girl that I love from reality TV. She always seemed so real and cool. Except obviously the last episode of the Hills when she proved some of the show was fake. :( Either way I love this "real" relationship. Plus whatever she has done-our guy Jay is doing amazing! I hope she gives him some good luck for our game this weekend against the Packers! I'm for sure Team Kristin and Jay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment