Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hmmm....Smells like a Publicity Stunt to Me.....

If you go over to People.com you can read their full article about how Holly and her crew apparently have some anonymity with Hugh Hefner's new fiance, Crystal. I find this to be a little coincidental that it is all now coming out so close to when Holly's show is starting up again. I do think there might be some hard feelings there but I definitely think they are exaggerating it. They are doing a great job too-because it is the most read article on People. If you do actually watch the interviews you notice that Holly's words are pretty calculated to say that you need to watch the shows and that she feels "pressured" to feel a certain way. I think that certain way is how I thought she would be sad and jealous... :) But I bet she really isn't. I will say they caught my attention because I am going to tune in to see how this all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment