Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's with the Random Engagements?

Seriously, I don't get it. It all started with Prince William and Kate Middleton. I think people are jealous of them...Where did all these random couples come from? When I woke up and saw that Natalie Portman is knocked up and engaged I just about fell off my chair. Last I heard she was starving herself for Black Swan. How could she possibly be carrying a baby in that small frame? Then LeAnn Rimes..Although that was obviously coming-they clearly have enough pictures of those two all over each other(sorry old spouses). Now Reese Witherspoon…. That really threw me through a loop. Wasn't she just dating Jake Gyllenhaal? They were so cute together! I'm not happy at all about Hugh and his girl. I really loved Holly Madison. I have a weird obsession with them. She seems so down to earth and she really loved all his old Hollywood movies. Does anyone else wish they got engaged? I wonder if she is hurt by it or over him...I wish I knew. I would think she would get over it quick-considering the obvious- but I really thought they had that "spark". I feel like I'm missing other engagements here because there have been so many....
Here are some couples I would like to see engaged:
Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas-I like them both and finally feel like Joe is with a normal girl.
Paris Hilton and her boytoy-I think it would be cute to see her settle down....she looks like she might have that sweet maternal streak in her...
Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard-who doesn't think they are the cutest little couple?
Last but not least
Mila Kunis and Kevin McAllister...ahaha I mean Macaulay Culkin.....they are an odd couple but the fact that they have lasted so long in Hollywood with Mila's looks makes me like them.
Food for thought? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment