Friday, December 31, 2010

Ok....I am starting to actually like them....maybe...

With all the constant reports and interviews out on Hugh and Crystal, the impossible is starting to happen...I think I like them. Can they put out another Girls Next Door so I can decide once and for all. :) I am still slightly confused why he didn't propose to Holly but I read on twitter that she is coming to visit them next week so she obviously doesn't seem to care anymore. But I also read that Bridget Marquardt, the old GND with Holly, sent them some cupcakes. Slightly after that twitter post Laura Croft,Holly's friend from her show, tweeted that she is over cupcakes. Maybe I'm reading into that but that makes me think she was sticking up for her friend. Although she might just be one of those friends who does that even if the friend doesn't care anymore.....I LOVE those friends...... :) Either way....I like following Crystal on twitter and we have the same breed dog so I guess I will start to like her more....don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment